Here is what a few of our students had to say:
‘we love creating TV shows at USC”s Annenberg TV News’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I adore seeing so many alumni come back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘I love seeing all the brand new pupils getting included with the different student organizations who recruit at the start of the semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and Planning, Irvine, CA
‘I look ahead up to a cappella auditions and welcoming our brand new members’ Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
Here is what some of our admission counselors had to state:
‘ I like leaving work each and hearing the marching band practice at the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group day. We love that the musical organization we can run on the track during their practices. Good music to help you get fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the learning students come back and bring life back to campus! It is great to hear what they did within the summer.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every autumn and it’s really a sendoff for our football group, but it’s also lot of fun for the rest of campus. The quad that is main turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the best component comes at the end associated with evening when they begin the concert. Every they bring amazing artists to campus to perform for students year. My show that is favorite was Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I adore when the weather actually turns to https://shmoop.pro/ fall and the leaves begin to change color, particularly in Alumni Park it’s the setting that is perfect all of the trees and Doheny in the background!’ Neelam Savla
This weekend that is past USC hosted its yearly Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current pupils to campus. Visitors managed to wait classes with their student, hear from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and indulge in many other events throughout the weekend.
One special program showcased a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to possess him provide his perspective on being a proud moms and dad of two USC students as a guest weblog contributor this week. continue reading to hear a USC moms and dad’s viewpoint.
When my son Daniel started kindergarten, my grade that is third daughter was thrilled. She ended up being excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this right time at the University of Southern Ca. My child is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the educational School of Cinematic Arts. They are pleased to maintain college with each other and my wife Kathy and I are proud and delighted to have two kids in the Trojan Family.
However, they have been maybe not the ones that are only our house who are part of that Trojan Family. It’s been made clear to us from the beginning that as parents we too are users regarding the family members. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we have experienced from people connected to the university has been wonderful. Simply this weekend that is past we attended our fourth annual USC Family Weekend. It is great being along with your young ones as we all experience the fun activities which can be found. But it’s also inspiring to see the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the elaborate weekend together. the university has for its students and the parents of the students.
Our children are not even close to home. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we love to visit and understand they’re in good hands when they are in Los Angeles. All things considered, they are Trojans.
Moving to USC
For anybody that are considering transferring to USC we offer amount of sources and programs to greatly help guide you through the transfer application procedure.
1) examine the Transferring to USC Guide. It is just a guide that is comprehensive our application process and I also reference it quite usually.
2) pay attention that is close the Additional Course tips for transfer students. Some programs at USC require extra preparation and students ought to be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For pupils transferring from California community colleges, we have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation agreement is a list of courses we guarantee will transfer through the community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation agreement to understand which of these courses will move.
1) We offer Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every at 3pm at our Admission Center tuesday.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the entire autumn for pupils enthusiastic about a more visit that is comprehensive USC. During a transfer day pupils get the chance to take a walking tour of campus, attend an educational information session, and tune in to an aid presentation that is financial.