• (401) 254-3413 The Director of wellness Education, Alcohol and Other substance abuse Prevention Coordinator additionally the scholar Health and Wellness Educators (HAWEs) together offer training and help to Roger Williams University pupils in keeping a lifestyle that is healthy. The HAWES educate the RWU community about alcohol along with other medications, safe intercourse and wellness that is general. Through programs, 1-1 conferences and academic promotions they motivate individuals to develop the real, psychological, social, intellectual and religious proportions of self and work out choices toward a far more successful and existence that is healthier. Examples of their programs and initiatives consist of:
- The Alcohol Incident Referral (AIR) Program -A Brief Alcohol Screenings In university pupils (BASICS) model. Pupils alcohol that is violating other medication usage policies are sanctioned to complete the atmosphere system.
- Workshops and Presentations (liquor along with other medications, Nutrition, Stress, intimate wellness)
- Individual Consultations/Wellness Coaching
- Site Library
- Campus Promotions and Prevention Strategies
- AlcoholEdu – mandated Freshmen on line system
- Nationwide, Regional and RWU Student Alcohol and Other Drug utilize information Collection and review
- Personal Norm Marketing Strategies
- Analysis and Advertising Internships
Center for scholar Development, Room 220 • (401) 254-3156 Roger Williams University Health solutions is devoted to supplying undergraduate pupils quality medical care and condition avoidance in a fashion that exhibits compassion, professionalism, and quality.
Roger Williams University Class of Law. Scholar Assistance Program (Available to Legislation Students)
Ronald N. Mancini, LCMHC & Associates • 366 Hope Street, Bristol, RI 02809 • (401) 253-7575 This team personal training provides psychological state solutions and assessment to people, partners, families, and organizations. The medical staff is comprised of experienced professionals with numerous specialties and expertise into the latest change techniques understood within the areas of Psychology and Psychotherapy. The practice participates along with major insurance providers. A particular sliding cost scale can be obtained for legislation pupils without any present health care insurance. When using services, please mention that you will be related to Roger Williams University class of Law.
106 Rolfe St., Cranston, RI 02910 • (401) 781-0044 • www. Riafg.org Al-Anon is just a fellowship that is worldwide of whoever everyday lives have already been profoundly suffering from another’s ingesting. The only dependence on account is the fact that there be an issue of alcoholism in a family member or buddy. Members, whom result from all parts of society, meet to fairly share their experience, energy, and hope to be able to re re solve their problems that are common.
410 North Broadway, East Providence, RI 02914 • (401) 438-8860 or (800) 439-8860 2845 Post path, area 112, Warwick, RI 02886 • (401) 739-8777 P.O. Box 9342, Providence, RI 02840 • (888) 378-6561 Alcoholics Anonymous is just a fellowship of males and ladies who share their experience, energy, and hope with one another they may re solve their universal problem which help others to recuperate from alcoholism.
Butler Medical Center
345 Blackstone Blvd., Providence, RI 02906 • (401) 455-6200 • www. Butler.org Butler Hospital is Rhode Island’s just personal, nonprofit psychiatric and drug abuse medical center for adults, adolescents, young ones, and seniors.
Butler is connected to The Warren Alpert health class of Brown University and it is the flagship because of its division of psychiatry that has been identified by its peers among the top in the us. Thought to be a nationwide frontrunner when you look at the growth of severe, short-term psychiatric and drug abuse therapy, Butler includes a track record of supplying the care that is best open to clients.
CODAC Behavioral Healthcare
Www. Codacinc. Org-a. Googlepages.com 1052 Park Ave., Cranston, RI 02910 • (401) 461-5056 349 Huntington Ave., Providence, RI 02909 • (401) 942-1450 93 Thames St., Newport, RI 02840 • (401) 846-4150 350 Columbia St., Wakefield, RI 02879 • (401) 789-0934 850 Waterman Ave., East Providence, RI 02914 • (401) 434-4999 CODAC, an organization that is non-profit offers therapy and educational and avoidance services. CODAC’s objective is always to help individuals lead a far more effective, healthier life by learning how to react efficiently with their very own requirements plus the requirements of those they take care of minus the utilization of liquor as well as other medications, and free https://www.camsloveaholics.com/female/bondage from physical violence.
Narcotics Anonymous is really a non-profit fellowship or culture of males and ladies for who medications had become a problem and it is composed of recovering addicts who meet frequently to assist each other stay clean.
Administratively revised 8/15/18
For the complete range of Roger Williams University’s policies go directly to the Policies & recommendations web web page.